Iconic Colorado steakhouse opens first location outside of Denver
VAIL, Colo., Nov. 22, 2011 – Elway’s Vail is now open in a newly renovated space located in the heart of Vail Village at The Lodge at Vail, A RockResort, less than a block from the base of Vail Mountain. Elway’s Vail is open for après ski from 2:30 p.m. daily with dinner service starting at 5:00 p.m. daily. Reservations can be made by calling (970) 754-7818 or online at Elways.com
Named for former Denver Bronco quarterback and NFL Hall of Fame Inductee John Elway, Elway’s Vail is the restaurant’s first location outside of Denver and the third location in the collection. The original Elway’s in Denver’s tony Cherry Creek neighborhood debuted in 2004. A second location followed in 2008 in downtown Denver at The Ritz-Carlton Denver.
"In our opinion The Lodge at Vail is the best restaurant location in Vail and we're excited about aligning our strong Elway's brand with the powerful brands of Vail and Vail Resorts. We look forward to serving Vail visitors from all over the world, residents from throughout the Vail Valley, and seeing so many of our Denver guests who ski and vacation in Vail,” says John Elway, a partner in Elway’s and Executive Vice President of Football Operations for the Denver Broncos.
RockResorts, a wholly owned subsidiary of Vail Resorts, owns and operates luxury resorts that offer casually elegant accommodations, lavish RockResorts Spas, renowned golf courses, award-winning dining and a variety of exciting outdoor adventures. The RockResorts collection includes The Arrabelle at Vail Square and The Lodge at Vail in Vail, Colo.; The Osprey at Beaver Creek and The Pines Lodge in Beaver Creek, Colo.; One Ski Hill Place in Breckenridge, Colo.; and Half Moon in Rose Hall, Jamaica. www.rockresorts.com
Other articles in News & Story Ideas:
- The Lodge at Vail Introduces Yoga at 10,150 feet to Vail
- The Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort, Wins 2016 Sunset Travel Award, Declared Best Mountain Resort in the West by the Editors of Sunset
- Vail Resorts Vacation Savings are Plentiful with the Snow.com 96-Hour Sale, Feb. 23 to 26, 2016
- Paul Wade Named Executive Chef of The Arrabelle at Vail Square, A RockResort
- The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort Transforms Restaurant Concept with Debut of The Osprey Fireside Grill and Appoints Conor Shedor as Executive Chef